First, please read our return policy to verify that your purchase is eligible for a return. If your purchase does qualify for a return, then click here to start your return. You will receive a response in 1-2 business days.
If your return is the result of a shipping error on our end, GetMedSupplies.com will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs. However, GetMedSupplies.com is not responsible for re-shipments, specifically if you type in an incorrect address online or if you enter a P.O. Box. To see a full disclosure of our delivery policy, please click here to read over our shipping protocols.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please read our full return policy:
- All returns must have a return authorization number.
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee. See fee structure below.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, GetMedSupplies.com will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.
- Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
- Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
- We cannot guarantee delivery for international orders. We will submit claims to the shipping source on all orders that are not received. We will not reprocess orders until a resolution and refund is received from the shipping source.
We would love to process every return that comes our way because we understand that a return can result from a simple mistake, change in diagnosis and more; however, due to health and safety concerns, we cannot take back everything.
Some items by their nature are simply non-returnable. In fact, some items will state in their description that they are non-returnable. Other non-returnable products are defined below:
- Opened personal care items.
- Oxygen concentrators (Find out if you're eligible for our buy-back program).
- All men's health items, including erection pumps, tension bands, and incontinence clamps.
- Raised toilet seats and commodes.
- Shower chairs.
- Transfer benches.
- Toilet frames.
- Toilet risers.
- All special order (*sp) items.
- All custom items (EZ Ramps, Cut-to-order, Span-America Mattresses, et cetera).
- All clearance items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried-on.
- Custom wheelchairs.
- Opened cases.
- Bulk orders.
- Body Up Evolution Transfer Lift Chair.
- Celox Dressings
- Silipos Brand Items
- Smart Caregiver Products
- Pacey Cuffs
- Health Smart Products
- AirFree Products
- All items by Surgical Appliance and Truform.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product. Footrests or leg rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
When you are shipping a return, you will either receive a return shipping label or a call tag. Call tags may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If your return is the result of our error, GetMedSupplies.com will cover the shipping charges for your returned product and refund the full amount of purchase. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for FedEx or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver it to UPS or FedEx.
GetMedSupplies.com will provide you with an RMA number via email. If you do not have an email address, we will make other accommodations. Write this number on your label affixed to your package. The RMA number must be placed on the package before your package is picked up by the shipper or postal service.
Should you need help in obtaining a manufacturer's warranty service for an item you purchased from GetMedSupplies.com, please call 1-844-567-4198 and speak with the returns department. We will help you obtain the service covered under your manufacturer's warranty.
Any product that you purchase may be subject to a restocking fee. Listed below includes, but not limited to, a list of vendors that charge a restocking fee.
Return Restocking Fees by Vendor
- Bed Wetting Store: 25%
- Bierley Electrons: 15%
- Brondell: 15%
- Carex: 25%
- Comfort Line: 15%
- Detecto: 25%
- DeRoyal: $25
- DeVilbiss: 25%
- Dr. Ho: 20%
- Duromed: 20%
- Drive Medical: 15%
- Graham Field: 25%
- Health Craft: 20%
- HomeCare Products: 15%
- Honest Green: 15%
- Huntleigh: 15%
- Invacare: 25%
- iWalk: 40%
- Joerns: 30%
- Juzo: 15%
- LifeWalker: $65
- MDF Instruments: 15%.
- Medcline: $20
- Medi USA: 20%
- Medline: $25 minimum
- Millenial Medical: $10 minimum
- MJM: 15%
- Pet Stores: 15%
- Posey: 25%
- Salter Labs: 25%.
- Seca: 30%
- Span America: 25%
Due to the amount of different manufacturers we work with, all with their own returns policies, we do not offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange a product simply set-up a return with us and then place a new order for the preferred item.